View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 08:18 AM   #3
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
Well considering I was "attacked" and then it was stated that my email's would be deleted at the server, I do want this to stop, but I will not sit aside while WR continues to blame all of their misfortune on me, giving me a bad reputation as a builder/player. Public, yes, I feel as though this is a huge problem considering it doesn't concern just me any longer, for you "Wr Admin" are including the names of some of my staff that have never even posted a review on you. as far as my interest, I was told that I was included in that post, I don't go looking at every post, and I was shocked (wait no I wasn't)that it would be blamed on me. As far as my banned IP address, well I go to a major university witha large student base, sorry if some of them try to connect considering we do share a very large connection in my building and school all together, and the connection from Syrex.co.za, well as far as I know syrex is an internet security company some host use to ensure quality and safety with its customers. And since a bad review you stopped allowing others to post theirs? Interesting, because of my and my friends, antics? I can guarantee anyone who used to play on WR brought there by me never logs in or ever will, and could not care less. The only reason I'm even thinking of WR is I'm tired of the continued "It's Phoenix, It's Phoenix, OMG hes out to get us" I don't have to be, seems you all make enough enemies without needing me to step in and help them.
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote