View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004, 06:52 PM   #1
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
This is to end a flame war or to begin one. Recently it was posted that I (Phoenix) was a source of negative reviews for a mud (Wizard's Realm)and was the source of all these negative reviews because I was a disgruntled ex-player/immortal. True I'm an explayer and immortal, I was vaped and banned, for building an item that was illegal, an item approved by the fill-in head builder (who helpd me build it)and the Implementor who was walked through the area and give a list of all object vnums, this all powerful weapon, was level 50 average 40 dam, no special flags, no enhancments, it did have an object program to have a 20% chance of hitting an dealing an extra 50-200 damage. Yes so powerful *ooooh* well I'm tired ofbeing singled out as all of their bad joo joo, I personally had my negative reviews, and all those written from my home network (considering my room mate, ex, and best friend all played from here and washed my hands of all the wr play issues and legal issues associated with the game. I would like my chance to just state, STOP!!!!!! I work 40 hours a week, go to school full time, and spend my weekends 3 hours from home for work, and run my own mud, I don't have time to deal with your petty mud, it doesn't affect me or interest me. I wish nothing but the best for the mud considering still some friends play there, lead the clan I started, and considering I did build there, my work is there. I'm not disgruntled and could really care less about your negative reviews, so stop putting my name and my staffs name on your problems. Thank you

Sincerely,
Phoenix
Enola
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote