View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 01:42 PM   #14
aegora

aegora is on a distinguished road
Re: MUD skills can save lives

I could only find one Online Norwegian translator... and of course got something rather amusing out of the result Please feel free to translate the translation better for me, but I cannot detect the word "warcraft" anywhere... which would of course be wysiwyg because of copywright on the name. My interpretation on the results is that the child actually DID get accosted by a moose, in the early hours of the morning waiting at the bus-stop going to school, plaid dead, was poked in the back with antlers and stepped on a few times before the critter left, allowing the chld to get on the bus when it arrived and go to school. Apparently he complained to the school nurse about some pains in the back and went home later that day when they found out what happened.
My guess is that someone took the article and made a funny out of it. though i cannot prove that.

TRANSLATED(?) FROM ARTICLE AT

Affected at elg at skoleveien His Jørgen Olsen (12) became affected from behind at autobahn at school by an illsint elg this morning. Animal donated her no sooner boy was laying on the bare ground and acted dead. printing CHRISTER The accumulations. JOHNSEN The tips a boy friend! The tips drafting Writer edged! subscribe A bargain music here! A bit at Facebook Writer din construction Writer your inset here maximal 2000 character. Plea be bound to sign for along with crowded appellation , or you be bound to register you along with nick. Inset along with usaklig contend or improper usage am not becoming published. Does not send my answer Convictions about this commodity : Leksvikelgen kill. Elg in The lesson sorts Entire debate Relate Kill believable The lesson elgen åringen at The lesson do be about cut a corner by a hageområde to get over at busstoppet this morning. IN darkness detected he and sister (10) abrupt øynene at that big elgen. They was not seeing elgen a prior it was for nære. Sister course away , but His Jørgen rakk no matter to get over away a prior elgen pole him in ryggsekken and back , say July Ann Olsen , mother at åringen. Acted dead Elgen do be about saw have pressure guttungen along at that he no matter cope with to bolt speedier , and åringen stepped correct in salver. Here was laying he as quiet as and browsed up at that big animal as sto bent above him. READ Also : Kill believable The lesson elgen They had øyekontakt , but His Jørgen was laying absolutely comfortably acted dead along at that elgen owned stepped , say mother. A pain in the back åringen was leaving saw at school , how he became grabbed hand about at helsesøsteren. He called home in lunch hour and he said owned a bit a pain in the back. He am now analyzed for pains , but facts do be about no matter be feel a few earnest claims , say mother. Be in search of elgen Crew at Lensvik and Mosvik lensmannskontor has today been out and searched after elgen. We have gotten bid about elgangrepet , and has been out a few beat and sett after animal , getting addressee disclosed at lensmannskontoret.
aegora is offline   Reply With Quote