Old 05-29-2013, 12:08 PM   #21
Realedazed

Home MUD: Armageddon
Home MUD: Harshlands
Home MUD: DartMUD
Realedazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Realedazed Send a message via Yahoo to Realedazed
Re: Join Dragonrealms today!

I've been playing DragonRealms on and off since credit cards were not required on the MSN Games network (or whatever it was called). I'm a serial free trialer. I like the game, but only pay for it when I forget to cancel (like right now, lol)

I'm a stay at home mom, go to school part-time and have a small business that I'm starting. There are tons of games that are competing for my time and money. There's tons of MUDs that have one or two of the things that I would love in a game, but none have them all. I'd have to build it myself for that to happen, of course. Anyway, DragonRealms has a bunch of stuff that I think I could like. Most of the stuff in the first post, so I'm really going to repeat it.

What would the game have to have for me to pay? I don't mind paying, but I'd rather pay less than $15/month. Come on, you only get one character! But for the full $15 I would like:
Honestly, I'm pretty easy to please. My biggest beef the one character for $15 thing. If the price point when down or the characters per account with up, I'll be happy and possibly continuing paying. Add housing and I definitely would.

Last edited by Realedazed : 05-29-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Realedazed is offline   Reply With Quote