View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 12:27 PM   #22
Juason

Home MUD: Dragonrealms
Juason is on a distinguished road
Re: Join Dragonrealms today!

Nah,, just trying to learn what I can from the community here. I would have expected arguments such as "DR combat sucks, or DR Magic is a PITA to use". But its good to know that cost is a primary concern with so many folks.

>>Realedazed

Good feedback. I'd argue that with the current events team we've been having nightly events for the past 6 months, many of which do not involve any combat. Probably the hardest part of a GMs job is getting the word out that stuff is happening and where. Something we'll continue to work on.

>> Other crafting skills

Aww, I put in 25 hours over the holiday weekend working on Alchemy :P Pushing like mad to get the rest of the systems out so I can move onto some of the other fun mechanics I want to do.

>> Why now?

Well, I've been reading the forums here since even before 2007 when I made my account. Never posted much, but read about and played several other MUDs to further my understanding of things. One day a DR customer asked "Why doesn't Dragonrealms advertise?", and well... they just haven't needed to. But that doesn't mean we can't start trying!

All in all this seemed like a good way to get the word out AND for us to get feedback on what we can be doing better. Thanks!
Juason is offline   Reply With Quote