View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 06:50 AM   #6
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Hehehe...just to show you it isn't -always- like that...

Once upon a time I played a Templar's aide. My character was a magicker, a commoner with an affinity to Ruk - element of stone. So my Templar, being the corrupt degenerate that he was, decided to "take" my chick one day in his apartment. He wanted her to "Sing for the Highlord!"

Meaning - he wanted to hear her scream. It involved him, a barbed whip, and my girl's back. Got him all excited, then he finished up with a quickie while I leaned over the living room table.

The quickie part was just 2 3-line emotes - a semi-fade, with only a reference to bodyparts - nothing graphic.

The whipping part was the important part in that scene because he had to explain to my chick that he didn't really mean "sing.." he meant scream. She wasn't the brightest bulb so that took awhile, plus she was extremely resilient.

She got no pleasure from it at all. But she got the satisfaction in knowing that her fortitude and strength of will allowed her to be safe from his whip from then on. He never touched her again after that, and this "event" brought a measure of trust into their employer/employee relationship that might never exist if the event didn't happen.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote