View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 11:55 PM   #1
TheDemonMaster

TheDemonMaster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheDemonMaster Send a message via MSN to TheDemonMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonMaster
First things first,

I have tried and tried to get a mud going, everything i do is quite wrong so i am taking a different approach to this. I am seeking to fill positions in coding, building and Questing. We are going to have all original areas based on the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, and The Hobbit. It will be a NSR code to start, mind you till we find a reliable coder there will be no bells or whistles to play with. I am hoping that one of you master coders will read this and give us a hand we really want to make a code worth playing on and being a part of. If you wish to build we ask that you have read the LOTR series of books and can build areas based on the books. I have seen a few LOTR muds out there, not to many have survived. Please contact me if you have interest in Coding or building for us. My email address is:

Feel free to email me with questions about all positions. Also you may log onto odin.lancerochelle.com 9001 to find me there and talk live. I am ususally online most weekdays from 12pm to 12 am EST and definately online long on weekends.

Thank you for all your time and have a good day.

TheDemonMaster
A man with a server and a dream...
TheDemonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote