View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 01:18 PM   #21
Rastus

Rastus is on a distinguished road
Wow. You people are actually buying Lothos's bullcrap lol. Nice. Welcome to Lothos's game of chess. The_logos seems like another good pawn for him. I can't wait for him to go play your game and give hell to the playerbase ,but mainly yourself.

Seriously, this guy has done countless things to MM that should have gotten him deleted long ago. I remember one time his site forcing people using some sort of trojan like virus to post comments and spam the entire player profiles on MM. Man, that was awfully nice of him. The guy, as Tyben more or less said, is bipolar. You can't be nice to him. You can't say anything personal, and so help his little nerd fingers you CANT say or do anything to **** the little ankle biter off.

This guy was a horrible part of MM and I am glad he's gone. I'm sure many players are glad he's gone. The only reason anyone liked the guy was for his stupid quest tracker. I'm sure he had some other "real" friends on the game but it was only a matter of time before he went insane and became a hermit again. I am still laughing that he's crying. He finally got what he deserved and so he can't handle it and is trying to once again make MM out to be this horrible place. Nice, but totally untrue.

Anyway, the only positive thing I can see out of all this is "Any publicity is good publicity." You guys can throw insults at MM all day, but the fact of the matter is, we are, and will always be a better mud. Get used to it and stop taking every chance you get to bring us down a notch. Worry about your own damn mud. This crap happened TOO long ago to care and the only evidence you have isn't evidence when it's completely made up (Lothos told me himself mind you that it was because I, am good friends with lothos you see, but I couldn't sit back and watch it happen.) So to all you morons who believed him HAHAHAHAHA
Rastus is offline   Reply With Quote