Old 04-05-2006, 02:29 PM   #71
DonathinFrye

Name: Donathin Frye
Home MUD: Optional Realities
Home MUD: Atonement RPI
Home MUD: Project Redshift
DonathinFrye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonathinFrye
Your condescension and underhanded accusations/insults towards other MUDs are visible to anyone who reads your posts, Matt - you can twist your own words to make it sound like you were just providing information for the "good of the thread", but you were actually using the subject of the thread to take a cheap shot at Aardwolf, in which case I stepped in and did two things in my posts:

1) Defended Aardwolf's licensing issue - explaining that they were seeking out to work with the DIKU team to clear their code with Hans as non-DIKU (which he did, infact, do). I did also chide you for becoming involved in such a negative way within a thread that had nothing to do with you.

2) Give a list of Top 20 MUDs that I knew to be 100% Free, as the thread asked, as well as ones that I knew were commercial in some way.

You deleted both parts of my posts - one being a direct response to your implied(do not even bother trying to say that you were not implying anything) attacks on Aardwolf, and the other involving the subject of the post itself. When other people besides myself stepped up and said "Not cool, Matt", you froze the thread (ironically, a thread promoting the best in 100% Free MUDs on this site; basically, IRE's competition).

Give me a break, Matt - all of the twisted words and excuses in the world cannot make up for what is evident to anyone who reads your posts.