View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 10:46 PM   #1
Raith

Angry

Hello Top MUD Site Visitors and Regulars.

I am looking for a, yes, special individual.

I am looking for someone who has had a lot of experience in text gaming, that would be willing to take a younger individual under his/her wing and instill ideas and quality values (that pertain to text games) into him. I am looking for someone who has been and seen almost all there is to text games, systems, and code. I am an adolescent male (15 years old) who is quite willing to learn anything taught to him. I take a mature and reasonable approach to anything I deal with and would like to work with someone who exhibits those same qualities as well. I prefer that this person has a lot of time on his/her hands and is well-knowledgable in C++ (That is the language I am studying, but I have someone to specifically help me with that). Also, a person in the US Eastern timezone would most definately be a plus.

I have been playing text games of many varieties for almost 4 years (MUDs, and MUSHs mainly) and I am looking for someone who can approach me with 2 to 3 times the experience. I have been Administrating MUDs for about 1.5 years now and programming for 3 months. I hope to find people with unique, intuitive ideas that have depth, yet simpleness. I, myself, have plenty of time to spend during the day, and would love to conversate with someone about text games.

I can be contacted very easily via AIM [ ii ch0c0 ii ], MSN Messenger [ ], or my email address [ ].

--I do appreciate and thank you for your time and attention.