Thread: I'm So Pretty
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 03:14 AM   #29
Serpentia

Serpentia is on a distinguished road
Wow, been a long time since I have commented on these boards. But I dropped by to vote and saw this thread and couldn't really pass it up.

I've mainly played ordinary looking characters, like those run-of-the-kill mousy high school geeks no one ever talks to. The character I play now, I have chosen to be ugly as I possibly can make believeable without causing myself too many problems. I have roleplayed it enough that others agree with me at times and that it is mostly well-known this is one ugly little woman (a demonic drow creature). I thought everything would be nice and neat and no one would bother me. Not. Ugly character does not equal people not hitting on you. I've had about a dozen different people or so hit on my character in the three years or so I've played her. She's all marred up, is rather beastly, eats elves uncooked, never washes the blood off of her armor (leaving the only cleaning to the rain), and is generally rotten, etc. Yet people still hit on her, and it drives me insane some days. It can be really amusing some times though when you tell someone how ugly your character is and they keep hitting on it anyways. And it is nice that when you tell someone you're not into that stuff or they are not going to have any chance, that the majority of them leave you alone. I actually enjoy playing an ugly character and it sickens me to see people playing into the cookie-cutter supermodel beautiful characters in such a large number.
Serpentia is offline   Reply With Quote