View Single Post
Old 01-24-2003, 05:19 PM   #1
Traithe

Name: Kite
Traithe is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hey all,

Just wanted to take an opportunity to announce that Shadows of Isildur, the net's only Tolkien-based role-play intensive MUD (in the spirit of Harshlands and Armageddon), is currently seeking to round out its staff roster with an additional administrator or two.

We hire new staff members on a probationary basis. Each administrative candidate generally spends 1-2 months building on our dedicated builder port, without admin access to the play port; if, at the end of that time, we feel that they would make a good fit, and they wish to accept the position, we promote them to a full staff member. If not, they are certainly free to continue building, or to go their own way, at their discretion.

I won't waste your time harping on the (numerous, IMHO) virtues of our game: instead, I'd encourage you to check out our website and have a look around, if you think you'd be interested. One thing I will say is that a staggering amount of time and care have gone into every detail of the place, both building- and code-wise. There is no doubt in my mind that we will become one of the most eminent RPIs on the net.

Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,
Traithe
Implementor
Traithe is offline   Reply With Quote