View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 02:33 AM   #1
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
A Night of Etiquette

Greetings and salutations my friends (or enemies as the case may be),

As I've grown accustomed to some of the personalities and traits of the people who do most of the posting, I'd like to know from each of you what you think good etiquette or "bad" form is when it comes to posts.

Sometimes, in a heated battle of numerous posts, I find myself wondering if I should let a thread of thought play out before interjecting my two cents which may cause the thread to take a 90 degree turn. Othertimes I see someone make a post and I hold back from replying as I feel like they had the last word and I should allow it to reside on top for a time.

So I ask, if you make a long post or a reply, does it bother you if I or someone else snaps off a quick one liner that seemingly takes the glory of your post? Is it etiquette to wait some time before replying?

What bothers you personally about the way people post here or the flow of reaction? Are you offended by being called out or critisized? Does argument bother you? Or only when it seems like it is for the sake of argument?

Anyone, anyone, anyone....Bueller? (and does that type of "lightening with humour" bug you?)
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote