View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
madfox95

Name: Sten
madfox95 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to madfox95 Send a message via Skype™ to madfox95
Newbie searching for MUD

Heya, nobody knows me in this page, because I am new here, but my name is Sten, but you can call me Madfox or whatever u like ^^.

I am kinda new to MUD's, but I have playied some Achaea and Midkemia.

I mostly prefer medieval and mythology/fantasy MUDs. Elves, dwarves, minotaurs. Swords, battleaxes, bows, magic etc. I think I am not into different MUDs, because books what I read are too into history, fantasy and mythology.A variety of races and classes to choose from, with specific weaknesses and strengths associated with each.

When there would be something like 21. century MUD, then I would really su*k in that, because I don't know nothing about cars and things .

The option to play as good or evil, beyond RP. Meaning, different groups to join, gods to worship, ect.

Oh, and there shouldn't be something that u really need to pay to get a real feel about the game, because I am not going to spend any money for long time for game. Maybe just somekind of special magic weapon.

Oh, and since I don't have really best english in writing (I don't get ideas easily even in my mother language x'D), but I kinda understand most of text when I read it and when I don't understand something, I can always use google translator or something like that . So I don't know does there exist something like that, but offline MUD, that u can still do your own life and become a king or tramp or knight or priest, but there just doesn't exist other players. It would be great start for new player and whose mother language isn't english, to study more english and get prepeared for online mud. :P

I don't know what to write more here and did the reader understand everything, but when someone has a question then ask. ^^
madfox95 is offline   Reply With Quote