View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 11:33 AM   #7
Vash

Vash is on a distinguished road
I would say that stealing from an obviously ld character is twinking.  The staff post implies anyone who goes ld did it on purpose. Which, in my experience, is not usually the case. More often when something causes me to go ld it is hardware problems or network problems. I cannot control such things. I still do not see how one is expected to RP around such a ruling. If I go ld in the morning and cannot get back on until the evening there is plenty of IG time to pass for someone to claim they did not twink, but went away and just kept coming back. How would one explain that when they tried to report the crime? "Excuse me, but I seem to have just decided to stand in the middle of the square and fall into a coma?" And if I were asked a question and tried to explain what happened with staff they would just tell me ?

What was said eariler, I have chosen not to play there. I just can't agree with the attitudes I've seen staff take on their boards.  I've no skill or wish to start my own game so I will just look for something else. Somewhere that I can play without having to worry about the hardware problems I sometimes have getting my character ruined.
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote