Thread: Wizards Realm
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004, 12:14 AM   #7
Milar

Milar is on a distinguished road
Sigh dramatically, most intelligent people know that stock areas dont infringe people's copywrite's.  Also while we do keep stock areas on our mud there is actually a playerbase that like to see some of the old areas on mud.  Since our original (non breaking of copywrite areas) more than triple our stock areas, there are plently of places for new mudders and veterans to explore.

P.S. If you didnt notice back on the (need some advice thread in the legal issues) I didnt give Ryan's screen name so that he wouldnt be pointed at and looked down on in the mud community. Which is more courtesy than you are capable of showing.  I only want to get on with my life and stop seeing your lying slanderous petty bull**** everytime I log onto this site.  I gave you guys an out (especially since you both publicly admitted to doing wrong), now please show some courtesy and do the same for WR.  Its really pathetic that instead of moving on if you hate something so much you have to try and run it in the ground to make yourself feel better.
Milar is offline   Reply With Quote