View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM   #56
ionstar

ionstar is on a distinguished road
Re: Triggers, scripts, and bots

The fact you put so much faith into the results of an IQ test, makes me severely doubt your own intelligence. And then to apply those results to determine who can login to a game? Oh dear.

The idea that the intelligence of the player base either for or against botting has anything WHATSOEVER to do with the reason muds ban botting, is by far one of the most ridiculous arguments you've come up with yet.

It's got not because players aren't smart enough to compete with other botters successfully that they don't do it, its because its they dont have as much FUN having a computer play a game for them, then they do playing the game themselves.

I hate to break it to you but pure intelligence (especially the kind IQ tests supposedly measure) is certainly not the only factor that determines if people are resistant to change, likely to complain, eager for a challenge or necessarily even fast learners. Infact for the first 3, I would doubt their much of a connection at all.

Sure it's egalitarian, doesn't make it a bad thing, I guess your against the ban on slavery and against womans rights, since they egalitarian policies too!
ionstar is offline   Reply With Quote