View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 01:28 AM   #5
Nero

Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: A very good TBRPG

It's also possible to earn these services without paying any money, however. Players sell credits which are tokens you get from paying money, 1 dollar=1 token and 1 token=1,000 gold. For new players that are serious about playing the game there are a lot of players that give out free gold to help people get started and buy equipment. Eh, I'd say the three most popular premiums are one custom pages, which show everyone else all your character's information without being in the same room as them. Another is quick mine which enables you to earn items to sell to a shop for quick gold. Third is custom houses which can be used to make a room for your character.

Trust me when I say making gold is easy if you don't want to buy these credits with actual money. There are things called roleplay duels in which two characters or more can fight for any stakes they agree on. Even gold. If you are a talented writer it's very plausible to earn a large amount of gold just by dueling and 'statting' as it's been coined, is fighting non-player mobs to increase the stats of your character and earn more gold for the stronger monsters you beat. I've had several characters, and the perks are extras at best. I may post a sample duel if anyone is interested.
Nero is offline   Reply With Quote