View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #27
Fifi

Fifi is on a distinguished road
Re: So what advantage does the three post rule actually offer?

No one has ever said that some muds are better or worse. Or that RP on one mud is less good than on another. (I mean people say things like that all the time, but those are subjective assessments. Objectively, there's no better or worse when deciding between RPI RPE or H-n-S.) Someone came up with an ancronym that was not in wide use (at the time) to abbreviate in a way that was reasonable a big long list of criteria. RPI. No one says other muds are less intense.

People on both sides of this argument should practice polite discourse. Maybe in a mirror until we can get it right. We've all said the same things over and over. Let's move it along. It's just silly that this argument comes up over and over. I've never been at a urinal, but I imagine the only people who are measuring there are the ones who place way too much importance on the size of their equipment. I think we should all just pee and zip up now.

Apparently on some games you take turns emoting? Does this happen on muds or is it sort of a mush phenomenon?
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote