View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 09:56 PM   #71
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Someone being unable to determine that there is no difference between being able to justify one unethical act and another is basically ignoring human nature. If you steal because you know you can get away with it, you can just as easily do the same for any other act provided the same lack of consequence is likely. If someone will defend your actions in spite of their nature, you're inclined to do something else if you know they'll be just as forgiving. People do it every day.

I can't say I've written anything hateful. I've been bluntly honest and inconsiderate toward some common emotional reactions, but I'm not here to make people feel happy when they lie or otherwise spin bull**** to rationalize and justify their own interests. In your opinion, it's probably hateful, but that's basically demonizing someone or their actions because you disagree with their position. Sad but common tactic that you've exhibited before.

As for karma, I don't believe in it, but if such a thing exists, most of the world is in for an ass-reaming as well.

Take care,

Jason

P.S.--Feel free to call me Jason, prof1515, or anything you want. I hold your opinion with all the regard it deserves. That is to say, none.