View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 09:43 AM   #1
ladygrace_of_elysium

ladygrace_of_elysium is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Hiya all

Ive just come from one of the other forums. All I said was are there many muds where people can have kids about & I got hung drawn & quartered for being a lousy mother lousy roleplayer & playing a mud that sucks(which it doesnt) Anyway hope there are some decent people on here.
What do you all think of when people start virtually strangling each other for not roleplaying properly. Im grateful to all the mud writers & wouldnt take to beating any of them with a stick as they put a lot of work in.

Ive encountered some very negative people on muds who are horrible to anyone who doesnt & roleplay in a very exact way that pleases them. This woman told me my motherhood in my mud is rubbish because there is no coding accounting for the placenta & nipple pads. OMG Im freaking out lol

Anyway maybe people become like this because they spend years & years on muds & become accustomed to violence fighting & think that this is normal. Im still new to muds only found them in November last year.

ooc im 32 & I like chilled out people.
ic IM 22 married gonna be a mother & grandmother....erm its just like the sims its no big deal. Ive learnt magic & work as a minister helping to run a city where Cyclops live.

Anyway nice to meet you all (fingers crossed) & hope I can join in some of the discussions.
ladygrace_of_elysium is offline   Reply With Quote