View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:49 PM   #10
ReanA

ReanA is on a distinguished road
Re: any balance/equilibrium mud that is completely free??

If you're looking for the IRE experience, my best advice is to play IRE and stick it out. I never bought credits on my first character and, after time, was just as successful as the second character I made (and then spent $700 on). Playing IRE for free is definitely possible, even more so now that there are assorted opportunities for free credits out there. You can get a free credit a day for posting comments on articles, and while that won't get you everything you need within a week, you can still easily make 5-10 credits a day at lower levels and then around 50 a day once you really learn your way around.

If you're worried about being crushed in the PVP scene by pay-for-perks players, there's an entire religion (at least in the most popular IRE game: Achaea) based around PVP and I'm sure if you tried to learn from one of them in-game, pay-for-perks players wouldn't be as big a problem.

But if you're looking for a free IRE game with a good player-base, I don't think you'll find one. IRE games have the quality they do -because- they have pay-for-perks, heh. Good luck though!
ReanA is offline   Reply With Quote