View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #86
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: FYI Mudconnector forums shut down

So, if a doctor prescribes antibiotics for a sore throat without first doing a strep culture, and it turns out to just be a minor allergic reaction to it and now your immune system has been compromised because you took antibiotics you didn't need - you shouldn't judge the doctor?

Or how about when a surgeon operates on the wrong body part - does "woops, my bad," cover it for ya?

If an auto mechanic, who is professionally trained to take care of your old Ford - tells you that you need a new engine, charges you $1400 for a rebuild, and puts it in backward - do you just suck it up and thank him for ruining your car?

Oh I know - the garment industry. You buy a brand new suit at Walmart. An hour before the wedding, you put it on, and then go to be your exquisite self as the Father of the Groom's handsome brother in his shiny new suit. You go raise your hands in applause - and the arm seams rip off. Do you judge the manufacturer, or do you just chalk it up to having particularly flabby arms that day?

Do you truly NEVER question anything? Because if that's the case - I'm a professional bridge-builder and boy do I have a deal for you in Brooklyn!
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote