View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 08:59 PM   #2
Atolmasoff

Atolmasoff is on a distinguished road
Re: SotF seeking immortals of ALL kinds!!!

Just wanted to post an update for everyone.

The MUD is still going strong. We have a decent little staff getting underway, but are still looking for more! We are also looking for some player testers at this point as well.

For the testers, not a ton will be required this second. We're working on designing low level areas and gear for players to work their way through. But to avoid having my staff stop and start to test player features, having a few folks who wouldn't mind a fun group of people to chat with, while at the same time helping us test some things out.

We're also looking for more builders. I have acquired another coder, and one of his students as well (as a builder). We also have several other immortals participating in Building, and re-modeling of the MUD. What I need from new builders is one of two choices:

1. Re-vamp a stock Rom 2.4 area, adding mobs/gear fitting guidelines, and of multiple armor types.
2. Working on a new area from scratch.

Either works just fine for me, and we are not in a massive rush. You will not be under silly deadlines, or under an over watching eye. We'll check your area when you're done, and you don't have to be online 20+ hours and working 2/3 of it. This is a hobby and a game, I don't expect you to treat it as anything otherwise.

My programmer and I are working on a list of things to finish up code wise, and will begin on a list of new things to get working on.

We've also started a wordpress we invite everyone to participate in to help suggest new ideas for the MUD, or communicate with us when we're not online. (Some of us work 40+, so we're not ALWAYS there)

I hope this post finds you well, and you didn't get too bored reading it! If you're interested in dropping by, the MUD information is posted above, and I'll re-post below!

MUD: forsaken.mudhosting.net 1111
Atolmasoff is offline   Reply With Quote