View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 03:25 PM   #1
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
I am currently looking for one (1) builder to aid me in building of a MUD world.

Currently, there is no need for any programmers, nor is there need for webmasters, head builders, or any other positions. I am seeking one builder to build on a 'next-generation' RP-immersive base.

The base was originally an ACK! 4.3, and still boasts the standard ACK! OLC. The world itself is a unique one, boasting 3 seperate forms of magic (being completed, but the base code is done), as well as a unique from-scratch fighting system. It is currently being hosted on a Enterprise-class server, with 2 gigs of ram (Soon to be 4), and 4 1ghz processors. The link to the internet is a triple-homed datacenter (has three distinct physical connections to each of Sprint, XO, and Genuity).

Unfortunately, as I stated before, I only have room for one more builder interested in building for a RP-immersive MUD. There are various benefits towards building, and you will receive a copy of any work you do for the MUD on request.

For those that are interested, email me with your application at kaos8891athotmail.com (Replace the at with a @. It is there to fool mail harvesters.)

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote