View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 06:00 AM   #13
Spazmatic

Spazmatic is on a distinguished road
Well, it's very possible these reviews consist of such eloquent, useful commentary as:

Clearly, if I ran a review website, I'd approve insights like: "med grabbed my attention because its like a chat room where u can kill the people you dont like and take their stuff, which is great cause people get really upset about it."

It's TMC policy to reject reviews like that outright. It's also been my experience that the moderators often leave not-entirely-worthless reviews to sit for a while, in case they would otherwise reject a review out of hand too rashly. In fact, last time I had TMC remove a bad review that slipped through the cracks, I actually got four emails back in apology. That's caring.

So, I'd just like to say, yeah, I'm happy that they're sitting there. It seems pretty likely that, if they've been there for weeks, they're not that good (especially since I can find at least 5 reviews on TMS already that wouldn't qualify under TMC policy). More importantly, though, the fact that they're sitting seems to imply thought, at least to me, and I like thought.

<3 Synozeer.
Spazmatic is offline   Reply With Quote