View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 11:40 AM   #20
kvirk

kvirk is on a distinguished road
Hmm..A nice idea,actually,but I'd said no.Im not Shaolong,though Im tend to think you'll wont believe me anyways..

I dont know,if its interesting for any of you,and I actually dont know,will you trust it,but I actually dont care,so why not tell you ?
is something like public email actually, and its actually used by approx ~10 people I suppose.
And,now just try to be logical : why would ANYONE at all need to create a profile ? for votes or to make agreements ? heh,its rather funny..

And by the way,this site was recommended to me by one guy named -=Saga=- and as far as I know,he knows one guy named SL,who might be just yours Shaolong.

Now,I just saw your update..Which details would Shaolong be 'hiding' ?

I'll say how its called - its called paranoidal syndrome and it this stuff means this : you're accusing everyone you see just to accuse,without giving a slightest though,if your accusation really has anything to rely on.

Have you ever heard about Okkama's method ?

hmm...I see I myself am already dragged into your flame war...Remember my post : us and them ? You again are trying to categorize everyone as either we or them..

--- dr.Kvirk