View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 03:44 PM   #58
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
Actually, when these half-wits decide to post their 'heh...' and posts of the caliber, in a discussion in which I find some interest, I AM forced to download it.

No one said, don't have fun. But, if you find posting post, on top of post, with no content whatsoever FUN... well, suffice it to say that I question your definition of fun.

Furthermore, it has nothing to do with testosterone. It has to do with common decency and respect, something that those who spam others lack.

If you want to have fun, feel free. If you want to spam, go elsewhere. I, of course, am not the moderator or even the owner, so the above is simply my opinion... but it seems to be an opinion echoed by many.

I, personally, would like to see the post-bumping, spam-forcing little twits banned from this forum... not just this sub-section. Seems like about two weeks to two months ago a bunch of half-wit newbie nimrods flooded the forum and started posting anything their heart desired including advertising MUDs in every sub-section possible and posting responses that are of no use to ANYONE except to bump the poster's post count, among other things. Sorry, but there is a difference between fun and spam. If you think spam is fun, go to the MUD Connector forums. They get spammed on a daily basis. If you want quality posts where you don't come on to see a hundred posts in a day from some gimp who happened to have a hankering to type a lot of one word posts, simply because he or she has nothing better to do, stay here.