View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 12:54 PM   #11
Greenstorm

Greenstorm is on a distinguished road
There was a time when I was playing a very lovely and very deadly woman who worked for a crime boss on Otherspace. A bunch of the members of his organisation were sitting there, and an assassination attempt was made. She got up from her seat and jumped across the room to protect him-- and froze there, midair, unable to move, while her boss was assassinated and she was very obviously trying to save him.

She didn't get killed that day -- the new boss was in no way threatened by the fact she'd tried to save the old one, and she went on back to her job as a pretty insignificant cog in the wheels of mob machinery.

I also remember, on Chiaroscuro, a time where the Emperor had just made a contract with the traditional enemies of the realm. His chancellor tried to stage a revolt, speaking first at a private auditorium-type place rather far from the palace. I played the chancellor's wife Merielle; Merielle's daughter was there too. As the chancellor spoke, one of the Emperor's trusted officials showed up with a small army, and chaos broke out. I remember my char trying desperately to scream sense into her husband over the crowd, protect her daughter, and keep from being trampled in this absolute sea of fighting and running. that definitely kept me on the edge of my seat.
Greenstorm is offline   Reply With Quote