View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 12:26 PM   #3
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Looking for group/party oriented MUD

Code shmode, NW has about 85% of what your looking for if I read what your wishlist is correctly. There are some things that are slightly different in technique and functionality, but I suggest you come on by and see for yourself.

Keep in mind NW is a Roleplay enforced game, however this will only add to the environment you seek.

Some main features you are looking for and will find on NW:

* Group oriented - NW is a group adventuring game, having no limit to the number of adventurers you can join and lay waste to the countryside. As many as 30 Adventurers have joined and many times 5 to 15 is not unheard of in long adventures.

* Combat, especially against invasions, caravans, and cargo runs inlude catapults, special weapons, and tactics. with massive army/like battle and intelligent enemy.

* Saved equip on exit no matter where you are.

* Skills, guilds, and clans similar to your request.

* Colors that are appropriate rather than techni-color style

* Ships and fleets, including the ability to combat other ships and board them as well as join merchant cargo ships on runs to other ports.

* Pets and other familiars available like guard dogs or even a dragon (if you can find that that is).

* Fishing: Deep sea of of boats, or at lakes, as well as crabbing in the bay and underwater exploring and clam digging are all part of the game.

* Newbie friendly. Just come and see. We have guides and staff specifically set for new players (we clal immigrants).

* Free to play. Well. NW is the most free you can get. All we require is that you stay in character and roleplay your character appropriately. No registrations, donations, or pay to play, or bonuses for paying since we do not allow any form of payment or donations of any kind.

I'm sure there are numerous other features that fit into your criteria if I was to go into more detail. But I think this gives you a good picture. You will have to play for some time to get a feel for adventuring and joining groups as social and political roleplay are big in this game.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote