View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 11:38 PM   #2
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
That would be great, but only if the pay-to-plays (which I suppose could include the "pay-to-play-optionals" and any other for-profit methodology) get their turn for the next 15 days.

The pay-to-plays have the money to pay for advertising, which they do. If you tell them that their listing on the top mud list is not welcome, you are alienating not only their company, but the vast majority of text gamers - since it's those pay-to-plays (and pay-optional and other profitable entities) that have the highest playerbases.

Iron Realms, Simutronics, et al - can boast over ten THOUSAND paying accounts combined. Take a look down the list of the top mud list - go all the way down to the last page. Count the "average players online" for each "totally and utterly free no matter what" game. Triple that number to account for players who aren't around during "average" times of day.

You won't see 10,000.

You wanna **** off 10,000 people who pay to play their games and are proud to see their games on the top mud list, I'll just stand back and stay in my corner while the bloodbath ensues.

Or

You can give them their turn and play fair.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote