Thread: Gay rights?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 10:33 AM   #90
Jeena

Jeena is on a distinguished road
Wow folks read the entire message before commenting. The fellow said he didn't agree with these things and just googled them.

And of course I was speaking from the KKK point of view earlier. Sheesh.

As for myself, I'm sorry, but there was never a time when the KKK was an okay institution. Yes, it's purported reason for organizing was as a political group and to help the poor. They even said they were a religious organization like the masons. They had secret meetings and handshakes and the whole nine yards. But it was a political group who did not simply use politics in order to push it's agenda. In the very early stages, it harrassed people, was largely responsible for threats against blacks and whites who supported black rights. Frequently, threats were carried out.

Now, all that aside...
Let's face it...it's no one's business what goes on in the bedroom of another person. If one important thing is kept in mind.
"No other person's rights are violated."
Honestly, who cares who is gay and who is not? I don't. No one should. Being homosexual has nothing to do with whether a person is a hard worker, or is a caring person, or is able to fight as a soldier. It has to do with who that person has sex with. A private act which is no one's business.
Jeena is offline   Reply With Quote