View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 10:19 PM   #9
Kaleisha

Kaleisha is on a distinguished road
Perhaps you might want to check out Evarayn, from what you have posted it sounds like it might suit you. I know how hard it can be hard finding the perfect mud, and what is right for me is not always right for everyone else.. so I can only suggest you take the time to read our website at evarayn.com and the reviews posted here at TMS. Or log in and check us out at evarayn.com:23 and decide for yourself it suits, we're always happy to see new faces and you'll find the players more than helpful with getting you started.

We offer a fairly relaxed roleplay atmosphere, most of our players are of a more mature level so don't require the heavy policing you may have experienced elsewhere. Evarayn is a roleplay mud, we require players to be in character on channels and ingame, however we do have a global ooc channel for comments not suited to the ingame environment.

Everything in the realm is created by the players, ships can be built, weapons smithed and repaired, garments sewn and customised to your needs. Pets are bred and trained by players, some being rideable and some even have the ability of mounted flight. Much of our roleplay is player led, with the gods aiding with local messages and sometimes props to add atmosphere. And, most importantly ......

We have just as much fun running Evarayn as the players have playing it

Kaleisha
Kaleisha is offline   Reply With Quote