View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 08:30 PM   #1
Xorith

Xorith is on a distinguished road
I feel it does everyone who is or has considered IMC2 justice to bring a conflict into the public light.

The forums over at MudDomain.com/IMC contain most of what's going on. In essence, there's a conflict between ICE-MAN and MudDomain. This conflict is turning quite ugly, and I am no innocent in this. I fully admit to taking my fair share of stabs and low-blows.

However, Kris - the manager of ICE-MAN - has gone a few steps lower. While I've said some pretty nasty and down-right dispicable things to and about Kris and Rogel respectively, I have not lied nor put words in their mouths. Kris has a post on his own forums that blatently lies about my actions and reactions to his not-so-public request for me to cease yet another attempt to low-blow Rogel.

To further this, Samson attempted to gain an apology from Kris and Rogel for Rogel's blatent harassment and less-than-professional attitude with things. Kris has deleted two of his attempts, and has banned my forum account for no yet apparent reason.

Why am I bringing this to light? Because you should know your network before you try to join it. Kris claims in his 'Founding Document' to be all for Freedom of Speech, and that he wants to prevent certain rules being 'made up'. He attacks I3 in it more or less, and his fair banishment from the protocol for violating a channel ban. Yet, through all this, my very simple request for him to either remove or clarify his post has resulted in a banning of my account.

I could very well tack on a cheesey ad for MudDomain's IMC2 network, but I'm posting personally and I'll leave it up to the readers to form their own opinions after viewing what's been said.

Again - I accept responsibility for my actions. Was I wrong? I don't believe I was. I think I was in my right to express how I felt. However, for one who constantly claims that Rogel's words and actions are not the official words and actions of his network, he has crossed a serious line in his false accusations. Yes, I took a low shot. Yes, I was very vulgar and down-right rude over the bridge-chat channel. I do openly apologize to anyone *else* who had to listen to my venting. That goes for the whole of MudWorld. But not to ICE-MAN nor Kris.

Well I'll let you all figure things out.

-- Xorith
Xorith is offline   Reply With Quote