View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
camlorn

camlorn is on a distinguished road
Re: Lithmeria: The Endless Siege announces release date

Thanks for taking the time to think about your answer. I pretty much expect that for sailing systems--it doesn't make me happy, exactly, but I understand why it is what it is. I'll definitely be taking a look; hopefully you're right. Does it have an ascii worldmap and, if so, could someone navigate without it? That seems to be the most common sticking point--technically everything works, technically, but it's pulling teeth to get to areas. I don't mean a map on the website, I mean something like the godwars wilderness system, where you've got like 1000x1000 rooms and link areas to it.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. As for me and my client, my screen reader (and those for most of the blind mudders I know) reads sufficiently fast to keep up--mine's somewhere around 400 words a minute, and I keep saying I'm going to get around to teaching myself to understand it at a faster speed. And, unlike many, I can use my client, if not like the back of my hand, at least well enough that I can script a small bot without going crazy (I'm not going to bot, but that's the best example of my capabilities with it).
camlorn is offline   Reply With Quote