Thread: MUDs and Macs
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 04:30 PM   #18
Kaleisha

Kaleisha is on a distinguished road
new computer, new problems.

So savitar is for some reason playing up on me annd giiving intermittannt crashes. I know the client is well supported and still being developed which is one of the reasons I like it. because the issues will be adressed.

however right now I'm trying to get things done which the crashes really do not help with, so off I goo to download a client to use in the meantime. Rapscallion, I mean everyone uses it right? it is THE mac client according to many websites. I'm not keen on it, but so many users can't be wrong

It doesn't work on my computer, I'm on a imac intel running tiger and classic apps are not supported.. hmm must be a mistake, maybe it's an older version offered on the tucows site, I bet rapscallion has a more current one. hah. No rapscallion site, no longer supported and development ceased sometime ago

Now I'm off to try tinyfugue. I won't even bother mentioning rapscallion as an option to mac users looking for a client, it's like suggesting a mud that no longer has staff, things go ok for a while until you hit a problem then you're on your own
Kaleisha is offline   Reply With Quote