View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 09:32 AM   #4
lovechiefs

lovechiefs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to lovechiefs Send a message via AIM to lovechiefs Send a message via MSN to lovechiefs Send a message via Yahoo to lovechiefs
Re: Great MUD: BatMUD

Nice Matt.Wasn't aware.
Yea,BatMUD is a great game. Not only do they have all of those features,but in addition to that the game is not roleplay required/enforced. Players can talk in different channels about politics,football,hockey and so forth.All of this while playing. I have also rarely seen as much help for new players as I have seen in BatMUD.
In addition, their client is awesome.Nice colors,nice maps.Basically a very good client

I still like your games Matt,but I am just not into heavy roleplay(even though Achaea files say that roleplay is advised,some of your players and immortals still play like it is enforced). In addition,no mapper(CMUD or any other) seem to work with your games and it is difficult to travel in a text world without automapper.
Your games are also one of the few(with BatMUD)where there is a good support for new players.By the way,I am still connecting to Achaea,but mostly for leveling.
lovechiefs is offline   Reply With Quote