View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 09:13 PM   #11
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
[Off-topic]

Delly - heh.

[/off-topic]

Anyway. I'm a 100% hetero female with an artistic appreciation for sexuality and physical beauty in women. In otherwords, I can acknowledge that Michele Pfeiffer is hot, but I don't know that I'd have all that much interest in sleeping with her (bad example since I probably -would- consider it, at least).

In my gaming experiences though, I play -all- my female characters as either bi-sexual, or "open minded" when it comes to sexual preference. I do this for RP purposes - you never know when bedding down with a noble lady will get you the secret information you need for your spy-ring boss.

Only one of my characters has been a full-fledged bonafide lesbian.

Most of the time, what the player thinks about it on the other side of the computer connection is irrelevant since most of the time we "fade to black" any graphic scenes.

Once in awhile things might get roleplayed, and the only reason I would care who they are on the other side, is because I have -no- desire to roleplay sex scenes with a minor.

Other than that, I don't care if they're male or female. It isn't "me" who's having a relationship with "them" afterall. It's my character having a relationship with theirs. Anyone who can't seperate the two needs to take a break from gaming and re-visit their reasons for playing in the first place.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote