View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 10:15 PM   #166
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Re: Veterans of Roleplay Intensive MUDs

You died walking down the street. That sounds oddly familiar. Oh that **** actually happens in real life. Sorry you don't like realism, which is fine, but it INTENSIFIES the roleplaying experience. You can die anywhere at anytime. Most likely you were new to the mud and did something that got you criminally flagged and you were killed by the soldiers. Since you just said I was killed walking down the street for no reason, you probably can't remember what you were doing to cause your death. Whether it was a crime of some sort, or a player that did it. You don't just randomly die on Armageddon, unless you were in the unlawful part of Allanak known as the Labyrinth. Oh wait...

Why do I even bother responding? You obviously don't care enough about Arm to learn about places like the 'rinth. If you read the documentation you would probably learn that walking down a street there and just getting your bearings CAN get you killed. Especially if you're on the elven side as a human. There are NPCs that will attack you just for being human, it's called.. racism. Oh that sounds familiar too.

I'm done for now.
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote