View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 12:37 AM   #5
Shoie13

Home MUD: Star Wars: Galactic Insights
Shoie13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Shoie13 Send a message via MSN to Shoie13 Send a message via Yahoo to Shoie13
Re: SWGI Looking to fill positions

I do have the rest of the log, however I choose not to share it because it was not necessary. Clearly, everyone online thought you were out of line in the log I posted, which is the point I'm trying to prove -- you stepped in on something you didn't understand, thought you were being a hero and ended up making an ass out of yourself and getting yourself banned from my MUD. You pretend to think that I made you leave, when in reality you were banned to begin with, as you apparently seen from your multiple connection attempts a few hours later, so evidently you didn't move on as much as you claimed. My administrative skills are fine, unless you pretend to assume that four people's judgement on your character is flawed in comparison to your opinion of me, in which case we need to bring into question your bloated opinion of yourself and not the fact that you were banned for disrupting an otherwise peaceful MUD. I don't see how you breaking the rules and continously insulting the administration has anything to do with my administrative abilities or the quality of my game, despite the fact that myself and three others warned you several times to stop, and I even stopped talking for several minutes while you continued insulting me until the players insisted you were silenced. You need to realize that you did act very childish and proceeded attacking me even after myself and everyone else online warned you to stop several times. Take my advice -- grow up and you won't get banned from anymore MUDs, and apologize and take responsibility for your actions.

And if anyone wants the full log, I will certainly provide it in the same manner as possible, I simply didn't to begin with as the snippet I have shown clearly shows the manner that Christian presents himself in, and it's quite a big conversation and I'd have to edit out IPs and whatnot, but I will provide it if necessary.

Last edited by Shoie13 : 04-20-2009 at 12:43 AM.