View Single Post
Old 04-21-2002, 03:27 PM   #1
Chapel

Chapel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Chapel Send a message via AIM to Chapel Send a message via MSN to Chapel
Angry

So then, how dark is dark?

I've played my share of heroes, as well as my share of villains, however I find a role I am in now very seductive. I am playing the leader of an entire land, more or less, and he has come from a lineage of extremely wicked people.

What is very nice about this character is that he isn't vulgar, he isn't base, he isn't destructive at all. He is calm to the point of madness. See, he is a Knight, and that means he has all the formal training of the court, he is polite, respects women, and is cordial when necessary. But beneath this calm and polite exterior burns a rage that spans many, many generations.

Thus far I have played him as a very polite person in public, he has not gotten upset with anyone, instead explaining things nicely and making "friends". Behind the scenes he has been doing some very dastardly things...

So, my question, as far as his future behavior is...how evil is evil. What should I set the limits at? If any?

Chapel is offline   Reply With Quote