View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #86
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Veterans of Roleplay Intensive MUDs

Couple of things Parhelion.

1st, you should probably post when you are awake. Your posts are long and many times nonsensicle, especially when you are half awake.

2nd, Posting that you recommended a few Muds from RPI Network isn't what I'm talking about. My meaning was that all of the games I have recommended that are RPIs have never recipricated over the years. There was no "tee hee" involved. Grow up a little, kay.

You didn't understand this statement from Threshold because you likely didn't read the massively huge threads on this very topic. As a member of the RPMUD Network Operating Committee you should familiarize yourself with these threads as every thing you said below this statement has been stated many many times and argued many many times and few of us want to see the argument or argue with you again about it.

I could be wrong, their may be those that do wish to bring up this tired subject again, but I'm not one of them. If you need the thread links for your perusal, here they are:

1. This thread was a beginning argument on the term RPI and went haywire:

2. This thread was an attempt to discuss the term:

3. This thread was a spoof on the entire topic:

Enjoy the reading it will make you laugh, cry, and hurl.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote