View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 09:29 PM   #152
viggs

viggs is on a distinguished road
Wow, It took me parts of three days to read all the posts on this subject.
Let me start out by saying I am nobody, I do not know law. or licensing or spelling or proper ways to construct a post.
I am a mudder. Ive mudded for atleast 7yrs now. I do not own or IMP or IMM any mud past or present . I am a player.
Let me say first of all ive never played Medival or whatever , I wouldnt pay to play. I play a mud that had its code stolen is as close As I can get to knowing anything about any of this.
The only reason I even came here was to vote for the mud that I play (shameless plug) Abandoned Realms.
Then I started read all of this. Here are my insignificat comments
I stopped reading Logos posts about half way thru because I found him very hard to read without wanting to reach thru my moniter and slap the smirk off his face.
As soon as I read that Soilie or whatever was married to Vyrce I stopped reading hers as well. When someone as full of S*** as her doenst know or want to say what her Husband and BOSS is or is not doing ,.In my world thats a liar.
If Its obvious to me that Medivial is stolen . then its stolen, Walks like a duck Quacks like a duck etc etc.
I do wonder why its allowed to advertise here and not just about any other voting sites though. Easy enough to guess . Money.
Why wouldnt they just say Ok Fine we all know its Diku put and put the credits back. Once again ., Money ,
Lastly i would like to appoligize for all my spelling ,grammer and strutual errors of this post and thank anyone that got this far into my post.

Did I mention Abandoned Realms is the most balanced RP/PK mud ive ever played? *wink* Thanks again
viggs is offline   Reply With Quote