View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 04:55 PM   #13
shevegen

shevegen is on a distinguished road
Re: I'm looking for a new home; RP enforced

Geas has that - to prevent accidental crashes one can do 'save' command too. There is one regular "reboot" once a week at Friday, though I also heard that they want to do with any kind of reboot. Equipment would then be saved all the time.

Geas has seven deities. The content is however thin for some deities, depending on how much work has been put into them. This is a question of how motivated builders are (for a free code base). Then again, if you think you want to contribute as a coder, you could always apply and add content on your own (though this can be a lengthy process - after all, different people have different ideas and visions, so it's always discussion).

You have a pretty long list actually. :>

I think no MUD may be 100% fitting to a very long list. Some MUDs could perhaps become very close to your ideal here.

For me, I need a roleplay MUD or I won't even play. And even then it can be difficult, due to reallife constraints.

Ultimately I play not because the code base is perfect but because there are interesting people to interact with.

I think no amount of code can substitute for good players.
shevegen is offline   Reply With Quote