Thread: Posers
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 09:23 AM   #13
scandum

scandum will become famous soon enough
Re: Posers

I've yet to see such a thread, possibly I'm used to verbal violence that exceeds your imagination, just grew battle worn over the years, or you're just trolling for some drama because obviously there isn't enough of that here already.

Most of the noteworthy people on the mud boards have long ago shed their classroom mentality because they don't need a teacher they can sucker up to in order to deal with their problems. Not to mention that whining like a little puppy is beneath them, it's just easier to shrug and carry on than play the victim of a thought crime. Not to mention it can be fun to hand out a few blows yourself or shrug them off like a heavy weight boxer.

Can you send the deleted post in a PM to me Crat? I love it when people talk about me!

If your post said I'm an obnoxious mudder fugger and a sob who hangs around playing the village idiot for his own personal entertainment with little consideration for other people like a natural born sociopath who needs some serious help to address his personal issues because nobody likes him but are either too polite or intimidated to say so because they fear I go psycho on them and haunt them with rhetorical questions wherever they go online, yeah, that'd be correct and pretty much sums things up.

On the bright side it'd be wrong to discriminate against special, and most of all socially challenged, people like me who when it comes down to things are the real victim of a world that doesn't understand nor care for them and really thinks everyone is better off if I just got it over with and killed myself to save everyone the annoyance of my existence. Anyway, if that's what your post said it's more of a fact than an insult I'd say. But it'd really hurt my feelings and make me cry.. and such.
scandum is offline   Reply With Quote