View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #92
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: FYI Mudconnector forums shut down

If you have never been me, who the hell are you to dictate to someone who has? You have never been me. Therefore, by your logic, you have no right to challenge my thoughts, my opinions, my judgments about anything at all. The only time you will ever have that right, is when you become me. Which - you will never do.

I, on the other hand, have worked in mud development. I, on the other hand, have run a forum. I, on the other hand, have been a file librarian for one of the most populated commercial muds in mudding history, and I, on the other hand, have been head builder on two different muds. I have also been playing text-based multiplayer games since the advent of the old BBS systems, since 1991, the year before the commercially-available Windows 3.1x was available to consumers.

I'd say that gives me a "right" to judge with regards to the topic. And it disqualifies you from the "right" to challenge me.

So perhaps before you lecture others on what they can and cannot do, what they should or should not do, and who the hell they are and are not to do what they do, you might find out - who the hell they are, first.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote