View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #32
warkeolien

warkeolien is on a distinguished road
Re: Please Help Find!

I do try to enjoy mud's, I have played quite a few on the list here at top mud sites. I cant seem to get that feel again, the feel I had when playing dfc. Dont get me wrong, I do give every mud the same chance as the next.

When I do play a new mud for the first time Im usually let down cause they dont have maps (I get lost really easy). They have an automated attacking system (I know alot of people like this, but I cant stand it). Or there is just way to much downtime

Some muds that I played that almost brought back that feeling was sharune 2 and batmud.

Sharune 2 has a great interface, very nice maps. I just dont enjoy gear grinds. Or fighting a boss monster for 20minutes.

Batmud also had a great interface and nice maps. I spent the most of my time mudding since dfc has been gone in batmud. But the huge downtime between fighting denizens was pretty boring, and it took me like 50lvls to hit the downtime wall.

Theres alot of good things I can think of about the recent muds I have played but the nastalgia of dfc always leaves my mudding hunger starved.
warkeolien is offline   Reply With Quote