View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 12:12 AM   #23
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Re: Delerak's MUD Vlogs

Hi guys. Been a while since I put up some new content. This is a long one but I think it's worth a look (listen?). I decided I wanted to get away from my First Looks for a while and I've always wanted to try my hand at interviewing some people who have interesting experiences in the MUDing community.

Without further adieu I present my first ever Mud interview with Jason (aka: Falco, aka Prof.)

Please let me know what you guys think as this is completely new for me and I know there were a lot of issues in this video. IE: Sound quality. Some of it I can't control but would you guys like to see more content like this? Or should I get back to reviewing MUDs and such? I'd love to do interviews with people just to see their point of view, maybe hash out discussions and just get our grey matter going.

I have a big passion for MUDs even though I'm not much of a good player I just want to try and give something to the community. Thanks guys!

Last edited by Delerak : 03-14-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote