View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #11
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: Looking for RP mud

Re: time consuming to add colors:

It's equally time consuming to change the colors, if the game forces colors on you that you don't like. So rather than force people to have "THESE" colors, they let players pick whatever colors they want in their client. The game supports ansi color, it simply doesn't include ansi color.

As for horrible RP, my only experience with "horrible" RP in Arm, was when I came across new players who were just getting their feet wet in the game. Often they had no understanding of the emoting system, and some didn't really "get" that when you're in a crowded room of people, and the room description says there's a bar, and tables, and people walking all over the place, that it's probably not the most appropriate place to type "sleep."

And on occasion I recall meeting the random new player who really didn't want to play Armageddon at all, but just wanted to show up and be googy and annoying. The whole "oh hai u got eq how do i get exp lolol" thing. I just assumed people did that on purpose to **** other people off. They never lasted long though and they were few and far between. I think I came across - three - in several years' time.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote