View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 03:57 AM   #9
MudMann

Home MUD: Primordiax
Home MUD: Threshold
MudMann will become famous soon enough
Re: Favorite FE or web-client?

I am a CMUD user through and through, and always will be due to its huge customisable features, but if I was to choose some dedicated clients that are impressive

2) Primordiax - A flash client Still in its early stages but showing vast promise, programmable hotkeys, grouping features such as health bars, clickable text, popout of links so you can browse the wiki, maps etc within the client, control movement with keypad, images of what you are looking at. ANd of course, no download and playable on any machine that can use flash

1) Gemstone VI (Stormfront client?)- This however (sorry primordiax, maybe next year) is evidence of what a huge influx of regular paying subscribers can achieve. This client has everything, body areas, awesome inventory management (shows all containers), hotkeys, drag and drop of text, and many other things I cant quite remember. It is possible to play this entire game with a mouse 90% of the time as all objects, directions, people etc can be right clicked on and manipulated. If you are in a room with an object in it, you can drag that object from the room description directly into a bag in your inventory. Requires an install.

However, it still wasnt enough to make me play Gemstone VI beyond the free trial unlike Primoridax!
MudMann is offline   Reply With Quote